The Graduate Student Association (GSA) is the elected representative government for the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) graduate students. We work to:
- ensure that graduate student concerns are addressed in campus and off-campus policy decisions through representations on campus-wide and system-wide committees,
- provide graduate students with information concerning decisions that are relevant to student life,
- provide social activities for UCSB graduate students,
- inform graduate students of additional campus resources and services and
- provide graduate students with a physical space to use as for both academic and social programming.